Welcome home to this premium cul-de-sac location w/front Paver walkway. 16'x24' Sunroom addition w/passive solar energy (no solar panels) Designed for maximum energy efficiency. Beautiful hardwood floors, newer roof, heat & air and brand new 200 amp service. Living room w/crown molding, recessed lights & custom built-ins. Updated kitchen w/quartz counter tops, CT back splash, stainless appliances, double pantry w/pull-out shelves & built-in desk. Family room with built-in custom built-ins, 2 windows added over fireplace wall for added light, slider to private 2-tiered deck w/gas BBQ. Spacious master bedroom w/h/w floors and full wall walk-in closet w/organizers. Walk-in hall closet. Hall bath w/newer CT floor. 3 additional bedroom w/ample closet space complete second floor. Full basement, 2 car side entry garage w/newer driveway. Fabulous convenient location with easy access to 295, Hi-speed line and shopping.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Cherry Hill Township Public Schools
CHERRY HILL HIGH - EAST
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Mantle, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)